Low sperm count treatment in India
Low sperm count in India is commonly known as oligospermia. This is the condition when the sperm count is low and have less than 15 million sperm/ml. If there is no sperm available in the semen sample, then this condition is commonly known as Azoospermia.
When you are trying to have their own child, then the numbers of the sperms to be ejaculated is more important. The low sperm count treatment cost in India is dependent upon the type of the sperm count treatment like low sperm count due to hormonal imbalance, sperm motility etc.
What Causes Low Sperm Count?
An average man can produce the sperm multiple times in one day but due to an internal factor like varicocele, you may have the low sperm count. Sometimes, external factors like smoking, drug usage, or diet and lack of the exercise may be the main cause of the low sperm count.
- Heat is the factor that affects the normal sperm production. This is natural fact that it places the testicles outside the body of the scortum. If you will soak your penis in the bath tub will halt the sperm production completely.
- Obese man also suffered from the Low sperm count problem. Sometimes, the outer heat of the fat can overheat your testicles.
- Men who have long hours of sitting job, will also to be infertile due to the increase heat in the genital area.
- If you are ejaculating 2 to 3 times a day, this will also reduce the sperm count.
- If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day will reduce the sperm count and the sperm motility.
- Sometimes excessive amount of the alcohol will lead to the problem of male infertility. Alcohol is responsible for reducing the production of the sperm and male hormone testosterone.
- Sometimes stress and fatigue will also interfere the production of the sperm.
Sperm Analysis to Help Increase Sperm Count
There are numbers of the things that are tested in the semen analysis
- Your physician will examine the sperm count in per cc or millilitre of semen.
- This analysis will also describe the how many cc of semen are available. If there is sperm count of 40 million per cc is not good as with the sperm count of 18 million.
- In the analysis, what percentage of the sperm is moving forward? If the motility is 50%, then it is considered to be normal.
The next analysis involves the sperm morphology. This will help to determine the percentage of the sperm look normal.
Low Sperm Count Treatment
The treatment for men is different depending on the cause of the condition.
- Surgery is the most common treatment for the men who are suffering from varicocele
- If there is low sperm count due to infections, then antibiotics will be prescribed to you.
- If there is low sperm count due to the hormonal imbalance, then hormonal replacement treatment with medication is used.
- If you are suffering from the low sperm motility, then assisted reproductive technology will be used.