How did your pregnancy go? I know you had a tough time conceiving, and even had to go for an IVF treatment, but everything went on well, by God’s grace and you certainly must be feeling a few changes within yourself, post childbirth.
You have recently got a little one in this wonderful world, and you already are moving about, not to forget the sleep deprivation that you are filled with. All of this makes you gain weight and also affects your skin. All of this is due to many reasons like lifestyle changes, hormonal change, to name a few.
The ride of motherhood is indeed a roller coaster, one with its ups and downs, the most stressful thing is the expectation of being a new mom, you keep thinking if you will be a good parent to your children or not) which of course, everyone expects to be, but very few, truly become one).
With so much happening in the body, it is bound to lose its shine, and body also starts losing its shape. I know how difficult it is for you to step out of the house and visiting a saloon is out of imagination, so here I bring to you, some hacks which can be done right in the comfort zone of your homes.
- The first thing which your skin demands are washing away all the extra dirt and oils. Make it a habit to cleanse your face, whenever you can. This will do better for your skin than you think.
- Make a point to lie down with your little one, whenever you get the chance. Sleep is going to make your skin much healthier.
- Please do finish that jug of water. Your liver will ever thankful to you for looking after it so well.
- Doesn’t matter if your little one is with you, hale and hearty, doesn’t mean that now you can have all the junk which you carved during pregnancy. Please continue having all the healthy meals you had once you had conceived.
- At the time of pregnancy, you and your partner did quite a lot of yoga. Don’t you wish to do it again? Remember all the good it has done to you, start by breathing properly, in the first place, then do Anulom Vilom, pranayama.
- Have you thrown away all the junk? No, I am not asking you to de-clutter your house, but your mind from all kinds of negative people and other negativity. You cannot ask your little one to be happy if you are unhappy o under stress all the time, lead a happy and tension free life.
- Keep a limit on the sugar intake. It is not good for you.
- Also have carom seeds water, it is going to help you detoxify from the inside out.