By low sperm count is meant that fluid which is ejaculated during sex have less sperms than required. Low sperm called is also given the name of oligospermia. When there is absolutely no sperm then it is called azoospermia.
Suffering from low sperm count minimizes your chances of your impregnating your partner and fathering your own baby.
- One of the main signs is that of not being able to conceive a baby.
- Chromosomal disorder mostly found through genes
- Hormonal disorder
- Problems with testicular veins
- No interest in lovemaking
- Pain, swelling or discomfort in the testicle area
- Reduced body or facial hair
Some Common Cause Of Low Sperm Count:
- Drug Use– Many steroids which are taken to activate the muscle strength can cause testicles to reduce and also the sperm production to lower down.
- Alcohol use– Drinking is injurious to health is known to many, but still, people drink and cause testosterone levels to lower down and cause a decrease in sperm production
- Occupation-Many occupations are linked to being a risk in infertility, like welding, truck driving.
- Tobacco smoking– Smoking also causes sperm count to decrease in men who smoke as against those who do not.
- Emotional stress– Emotionally being in stressful situations for a long period of time can also lead to low sperm count.
- Depression- Depression causes sperm count in a negative way.
- Weight- Being on the heavier side can impact fertility in ways which you might not be aware of.
The infertility treatment in men calls for doing these things:
- Assisted Reproductive Technology
ART treatment demand getting sperm via normal climax, surgical extraction or from donor individuals, it all depends on the condition of patients > sperms are then injected into female reproductive organs, or used for IVF
- Treating Hormones
You might be asked to go for a course in hormone replacement or medications when infertility is due to hormonal levels being either too high or too low.
- Getting Treated For Sexual Problems
Medicines can help in boosting fertility when conditions like erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation are resent.
- Treating Infections
Antibiotics can help cure an infection of reproductive systems.
In case you cannot make up your mind, as to where to get treated for your sperm issues, you can pay a visit to EVA hospital, where the team of skilled doctors will guide you in whatever way you wish to be guided.