Getting to know about infertility can be emotionally very tiring and it also affects the relationship. During a lifetime, there comes a time when a couple strongly wants to conceive the child.
Factors of female infertility
Normal and regular ovulation or release the mature egg is essential which helps women to conceive naturally. This can result in many issues which affect the ability of women to ovulate normally.
There is some sexually transmitted infection which includes pelvic inflammatory, gonorrhea, and chlamydia which can block the fallopian tube. Due to this, the mature egg is not able to get fertilized by sperm.
These grow in the uterine cavity which arise from the lining of the uterus known as the endometrium. This can result in decreasing fertility by 50%.
Advancing maternal age
With age, fertility declines and this is the most common cause women face the issue. Additionally, egg quality is also affected. If you are facing then choose the best fertility specialist and IVF centre in India.
This is a problem in which cells similar to those found in the uterine cavity is found outside. This problem affects around 10 to 15% of women and it also results in pain during the menstrual period.
The uterine fibroid is very common which result in infertility. Its size and position determine what effect it will leave on your pregnancy. Studies have shown that it can decrease fertility by 50%.
Factors of Male Fertility
In the case of men, men face a fertility issue because of different issues. Some of them include low sperm count, abnormal sperm function, erectile dysfunction, or blockage which prevents the sperm to reach the uterus.
In some cases, illness, hormonal imbalance, lifestyle choices, and chronic health issue which results in affecting male fertility.
In this case, a semen analysis is one of the tests which helps in evaluating the male partner.
How male fertility is determined?
- The men who have to produce healthy sperm and semen volume should be sufficient.
- The chances of conception will be increased when there is higher sperm concentration.
- The sperm motility should be best so that they can move properly.
- The egg will be fertilized by checking the shape of sperm or sperm morphology.
Are there any risk factors of male infertility?
There are some factors which increase the risk of male infertility such as smoking tobacco, drinking alcohol, being overweight, overheating the testicles, stress, exposed to toxins, using certain medications, infection, illicit drugs, and undescended testicles.
- In the case of women, she is given fertility drug and hormone which helps her restore the hormones and also she ovulates on time.
- In case, the fallopian tubes are blocked then surgery helps to get rid of tissues.
- The treatment option which is effective for both women and men is IVF. In this egg and sperm are fertilized which helps in developing embryo.
- Another option IUI, in which sperm is collected and then it is placed inside the woman’s reproductive tract.