Dr. Shivani Bhutani is one Gynecologist in India who loves to do what gives happiness to everyone through her work i.e. solving infertility problems of couples. It can be explained properly with this one case came up when she was approached by Ashima Bhalla Thapar for Gynae Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab. And here is her experience with Dr. Shivani Bhutani explained through Facebook post on EVA Hospital’s Official page:
We are thank full to Ashima Bhalla Thapar for such great words. Dr. Shivani Bhutani at EVA Hospital is one of the most prominent person, if you are looking to get infertility treatment. During the treatment or IVF procedure, team of Eva Hospital will take care of you with positivity. Our doctors are always available for patient to provide every information and help that they need during the infertility treatment.
Here are some common infertility questions answered by Dr. Shivani Bhutani :
What Are Symptoms Of Infertility?
- Irregular periods
- Painful or heavy periods
- No periods
- Symptoms of Hormone Fluctuations
- Pain during sex
What Are Causes of Male Infertility?
- Abnormal sperm production or function
- Problems with the delivery of sperm
- Overexposure to certain environmental factors, such as pesticides and other chemicals radiation, cigarette smoking, alcohol, marijuana
- Damage related to cancer and its treatment i.e. Chemotherapy
What Are Causes of Female Infertility?
- Ovulation disorders
- Uterine or cervical abnormalities
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage
- Primary ovarian insufficiency
- Pelvic Adhesions
Risk Factors That Contribute To Infertility?
- Tobacco Use
- Alcohol Use.
- Being Overweight
- Being Underweight
- Exercise Issues
How To Prevent Infertility?
Have regular intercourse several times around the time of ovulation for the highest pregnancy rate.
- Avoid drug and Tobacco use
- Avoid high temperatures
- Avoid exposure to industrial or environmental toxins,
- Limit medications that may impact
- Exercise moderately