Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is the hormonal ability which affects the millions of females. This is also commonly known as Stein-Leventhal syndrome.
This is the real factor that both female and male hormones should be functioned properly. Female with PCOS problem has the excessive amount of the male hormones. This will cause severe issues with the ovaries. You will get the numbers of the cysts in the string of the beads of fashion. PCOS is the most common reason for infertility. The PCOS Treatment cost in India is in your budget, don’t worry, you can consult the best gynecologist.
What are the various symptoms of the PCOS problem?
- You will have a tendency to gain the weight. Most of the time, you will get the fat around the waist. You will face difficulties in shedding it.
- There may be chances of the get thinned or the extra grow hairs.
- You may also suffer from the dark patches on the skin or acne.
- Some of the other symptoms are the depression and the pelvic pain.
What are the various causes of the PCOS treatment?
Most of the medical practitioners are unaware of the reason why it occurs but most of the researchers found that increase insulin level may be a cause of the PCOS problem. If you are overweight, then you will definitely have more chances of the illness.
You may also blame genes running in the family. If your sister and the mother are suffering from the PCOS problem, then you will definitely prone to have this disease. Most of the females are suffered from this disease at the age of 20 to 30. But girls under 11 years old are yet to attain the same problem.
Researchers research that one out of the 10 is definitely affected by the PCOS problem. For diagnosis, you must suffer from the following
- Irregular and infrequent menstruation
- There will be the higher level of the particular hormones.
- You must have more than 12 cysts.
We are providing the best PCOS treatment in India at the very nominal rate. Your gynecologist will inquire questions about the family history, examine your body especially your ovaries and may take the blood test. You may also suffer from the thyroid problems.
- In order to relief from these symptoms, your gynecologist will prescribe medications to you.
- Your gynecologist will prescribe you the birth control pills for regulating your periods.
- Your gynecologist will suggest you the one or more hormone medicines in the beginning of your periods.
- In order to reduce the male hormonal level, your gynecologist will suggest you the diabetes medicine.
- In order to remove the excess hair, you will use the medicinal creams or go for the laser treatment.
What are the natural treatments?
- The first natural treatment is shedding your weight. This will bring your periods to the normal level and helps to decrease the depression and the hair growth.
- You have to consume the full nutrition diet.
- Avoid the food that may affect your insulin level and the sugar levels.